Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

More Pix

July 20, 2013 - Here are some more photos of me taken by Jean-Pierre Friedrich - Jemp - all those years ago. He was my boyfriend for almost half the time I spent in Echternach. These photos are a lot of fun to see again.

 
This was taken in the park in Echternach.
 
 
This looks like it was taken along the rue de Diekirch with the ridge just over the border with Germany in the background. I look like I'm trying out for a role in a film - Good Heavens!
 
 
I don't know where this is but it's a nice shot.
 
 
And here is the photographer! He told me that Mom ordered this shirt for him from Sears & Roebuck (its name then). Talking of clothes reminded me that everyone was mad to get jeans then. I can remember friends asking me if I could get them at the PX in Bitburg - the USAF base not too far away in Germany. Jemp tells me that she ordered 2 shirts, 1 checkered jacket and a pair of jeans for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment